Manthorpe Dry Ridge 6mtr
Roll-out Dry Ridge
For a mechanically fitted system, the Manthorpe Roll-Out Dry Ridge is the way to go! The system securely fixes to the ridge tiles onto a roof, protecting them from wind up-lift and rain penetration.
The system also provides 5,000mm²/m ventilation to the roof void through the vent roll, the equivalent to a continuous 5mm gap.
There is no need for mortar, making the job of fixing the ridge quick, easy and clean, as well as making it possible during frosts and other adverse weather conditions.
A majority of half-round, angled ridge tiles and slates are compatible with this system. Likewise, it can be fitted to the ridge of any duo pitch roof which has a pitch between 15 and 45 degrees.
Furthermore, a single box of Manthorpe Dry Ridge provides all of the components required for a ridge to run approximately 6 metres in length (excluding the ridge tiles).
The system is available in 3 different colours (Black, Dark Brown and Terracotta). Also, it can be used in conjunction with Manthorpe’s Ridge End Caps and both their Linear and Smart Verge systems.
The BRE has independently wind tunnel tested the Manthorpe Roll-Out Dry Ridge System. Testing complies with the requirements of BS 6399-2: 1997 Code of practice for wind loads.
- One box supplies enough components for a 6m ridge length
- Compatible with most makes of concrete half-round and angled ridge tiles
- Can be used on roofs with a pitch of between 15 and 45 degrees
- Most slates, concrete flats and profiled tiles are compatible with this system
- Provides a 5,000mm²/m ventilation into the roof space
- Quick and easy to fix with no special tool requirements
- Available in 3 different colours
- This system needs no mortar and is installable in all weathers