Marley Universal Dry Verge Units
Marley Universal Dry Verge is for a strong, watertight verge without the use of mortar. Universal, boxed and ready to use, Dry Verge retains the traditional stepped appearance of a bedded verge. It is also suitable for use with standard concrete interlocking tiles.
- Fast – Dry Verge is a fast and easy way to install a dry verge system. The mechanical fixing means that the verge units simply slot together. Therefore making it far quicker than a traditional mortar bedded verge.
- Value for money – Competitively priced and all in one box, there are 56 dry verge units ready to be used straight out of the pack, conveniently made up of 26 left hand and 26 right hand units.
- Universal – Compatible for use with standard concrete interlocking tiles.
- Quality assured – Quality tested and complies with BS 5534.
- Maintenance free – The dry fix method offers speed of installation, as well as long term economy and long term safety – no need to repair failing mortar.