Firestone Rubber Cover
FRRC would like to welcome Firestone Rubber Cover to our range of flat roofing systems.
Firestone Rubber Cover is the perfect solution to all of your flat roof projects.
Easy to fit and long lasting, Firestone Rubber Cover EPDM comes with a 10 year warranty.
An general introduction to Firestone Rubber Cover.
- Products / Accessories
All the Firestone products you’ll need.
How to guide to a professional installation.
All your Firestone questions answered.
We can cut from our stock Rubber sheeting in 6mtr x 1 mtr multiples. We also have standard size rolls for you to take straight from stock, or if you can wait until the next day we can have it made to measure and cut to the nearest half metre. This means less wastage for you. Contact Us for a price list.
The main benefits and reasons why people choose EPDM:
- Proven 50 year life – EPDM Rubber doesn’t degrade from sunlight or ozone. Firestone has become the world’s most used single ply roofing membrane. Over 1 billion square metres is installed worldwide. All materials are BBA certificated.
- Seamless integrity – EPDM Rubber is produced in rolls up to 15m by 30.5m. Most residential flat roofs are straightforward rectangles, meaning we can install a single sheet of EPDM rubber to cover your roof and don’t need to rely on seams to waterproof your roof. It is easy for us to fit to your roof, as various roll sizes are available.
- Low life time cost & eco-friendly – Greenpeace and the Green Building Digest recommend EPDM Rubber as “Best Value” for sustainable eco-sound roofing due to it’s low cost over it’s life and its competitive prices. You can have a green, reliable flat roof at excellent value for money!
- Safe installation – EPDM Rubber requires no heat or other unsafe installation techniques, due to the installation being a cold lay technique.
- Minimal disruption – EPDM Rubber can overlay most sound decks saving stripping costs and ensuring minimal roofing works disruption.
- Quality assured installers -Because only trained contractors can install our systems you are assured of a reliable installation from both the materials and contracting point of view.
- Never perishes and remains flexible – EPDM Rubber is UV and ozone stable so it never perishes. It stays flexible and so can move with the building.
- Ideal for extreme climates – EPDM rubber is installed successfully in Alaska and in the Middle East. So UK weather is never a problem!
- Overlay = Saved money – EPDM Rubber can overlay virtually any old roof so long as your roof decking and joists are sound. Save money and the environment by reducing debris from the work.
Trims and sealants and fittings:
- EDGE TRIM (available in 2.5 meters and 3.5 meters lengths as standard)
- GUTTER EDGE TRIM
- INTERNAL CORNER
- COVER CLIPS/BUTT JOINTS
- END CAPS
- PERMAROOF FOAM TAPE
- PERMAROOF ‘BOND & SEAL’ SEALANT