- PolyureCoat Products
EasyTrim’s liquid waterproof membrane for flat roofing.
- PolyureCoat Approved Contractor Scheme
Join EasyTrim’s approved Contractor Scheme to become a referred contractor for PolyureCoat applications.
What is PolyureCoat?
PolyureCoat is a liquid waterproof membrane, designed by EasyTrim, made of a unique blend of moisture triggered polyurethane resin. Due to this, the product forms a fast-curing, seamless, tough and elastic waterproofing system. This product is also highly durable and puncture resistant. Use PolyureCoat on both new construction and refurbishment projects.
Benefits of PolyureCoat
- Low Odour System
- Suitable for applications on new roofs, refurbishments and commercial roofs
- Applicable in temperatures as low as 5℃
- Seamless waterproof finish
- Applicable on existing bitumen felt, asphalt, concrete, GRP, single ply membranes and metal surfaces.
- Up to 20 years guarantee
- Available in 6kg and 25kg containers
- 600% elasticity
- Curing time can be accelerated
- Available in grey
- No need for a catalyst
- Highly flexible
- Designed to be overlayed on existing roofs with no primer or a need to be reboarded
- Because it is a self terminating system, roofs can be sealed without fuss
- Bay windows
- Garage roofs
- GRP roofs
- Existing single ply membrane
- Existing bituminous felt
- Existing mastic asphalt
- Concrete deck
- New ply/roofdec boards
- Large commercial roofs
- Metal and plywood gutters
Also, if you want more information on this product, please visit www.polyurecoat.co.uk or call 0161 724 4004