Roto Accessories – External Awnings
Practical & Convenient
The textile is made of high-quality, weather resistant fibre-glass reinforced fabric. Incorporated aluminium profiles make sure that the fabric runs taut. The frame and guides are the same as the Roto exterior roller shutter, providing the external awning with the same flexible operation options. That is to say; optionally electrically via direct connection to the mains supply or via remote control with the particularly convenient Solar Radio Control alternative.
Advantages at a glance:
- Total operativeness when the window is open
- High level of heat reflection, weather resistant, wear-resistant and not sensitive to dirt
- Anti-glare working environment and pleasant room climate in daylight conditions
- Electrical drive unit as standard
- Also available with solar powered radio-control function without having to lay cables
Mode of operation
Convenient choice of operation
Electrical: Direct connection via the 230 V mains supply and without additional control system. Electrical radio-controlled: The plug-in solution is simply plugged into the power socket. The roller shutter is operated via a hand-held transmitter. Laying cables and installing switches in the living area is not required.
Without any cable laying. The energy from the solar module (fixed on the cover) is stored in the rechargeable battery pack on the window. Ideal for retrofitting or refurbishment.